Thursday, March 4, 2010

Scene 9

EXT. ANGELIQUE’S HOUSE, FRONT DOOR - NIGHT
Jutta and Chris stand in front of the door.

CHRIS
I don’t know what to say to your mother.

JUTTA
Try pointing out what you love in Germany,
something better here than in the US.

INT. ANGELIQUE’S HOUSE, GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT
Chris sneaks quietly into the room, trying to avoid Angelique. Angelique enters the doorway, startling Chris. She’s dressed in a slinky nightgown.

ANGELIQUE
Chris, you are discrete?

CHRIS
Uhh ... yeah.

ANGELIQUE
You find older woman attractive.

CHRIS
No!

Angry, Angelique turns to leave.

CHRIS
I mean, yes.

She returns with interest.

CHRIS
I mean, I need to sleep.

Chris slams the door in her face.

INT. FRAU KNOBLOCH’S LIVING ROOM

FRAU KNOBLOCH
He is so stupid. What I talk about?

JUTTA
Beer? You both love beer.

FRAU KNOBLOCH
I go to bed.

Frau Knobloch leaves in a huff.

INT. ANGELIQUE’S HOUSE, GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT
Chris lies sleepless in bed. Light irradiates his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

registered WGAw